Website Mobile Hyperbaric Centers
Mobile Hyperbaric Centers is changing lives, one patient at a time. MHC is a leader in multiplace hyperbaric oxygen treatment which substantially enhances healing for those dealing with chronic and non-healing wounds. Our mission is to safely heal patients and have fun doing it! This mission is behind everything we do. Our number one priority is providing our patients with a safe environment that combines cutting edge technology with a welcoming and engaging experience. We are seeking dynamic people to join our team who have a passion for helping people and who thrive in a friendly and positive work environment.
We are currently seeking candidates for Patient Representative Specialist. This individual is responsible for all aspects of managing and processing new patient referrals, with a particular focus on helping patients navigate the challenging aspects of their health insurance authorization process and coordinating their care with our Center staff and with their referring physician’s staff. The Patient Representative Insurance Specialist provides patient advocacy, while also providing education, guidance and support to family members and care givers. Assuring exceptional service is paramount to the position’s success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for assuring referred patients are contacted and educated about our company, hyperbaric oxygen and our treatment process.
- Responsible for contacting insurance companies and navigating insurance websites in order to secure and expedite verification of coverage and assurance of payment for services to be rendered.
- Having ongoing knowledge of health insurance company policies.
- Collecting documentation and providing it to insurance companies for the processing of claims.
- Gathering and entering patient information and records into the Electronic Medical Record System.
- Maintaining effective communication with others by assuring the patient, the referring physician and our Center staff are all kept up to date on the status of the process.
- Extensive insurance follow-up and working knowledge of the appeals resolution process.
- Professional handling of confidential patient files and medical records while strictly adhering to all HIPPA guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree or 4 years of Healthcare Insurance experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work well under time constraints in a multi-tasking environment
- Flexibility and teamwork in managing the needs of the Corporate Office and Center
- Detail Oriented and exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of Medical Billing and Coding
- Computer Literate (experience using Word, Excel and EMR)
- Competency in basic Medical Terminology
Mobile Hyperbaric Centers offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, paid holidays, 401K, and vacation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted. MHC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com