Website Mobile Hyperbaric Centers
Mobile Hyperbaric Centers is changing lives, one patient at a time. MHC is a leader in multiplace hyperbaric oxygen treatment which substantially enhances healing for those dealing with chronic and non-healing wounds. Our mission is to safely heal patients and have fun doing it! This mission is behind everything we do. Our number one priority is providing our patients with a safe environment that combines cutting edge technology with a welcoming and engaging experience. We are seeking dynamic people to join our team who have a passion for helping people and who thrive in a friendly and positive work environment.
We are currently seeking candidates for our Hyperbaric Technician position. We are currently interviewing for part-time openings at our center in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Prepare, educate, and orient patients about Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
· Safely operate and attend to the hyperbaric chamber and its occupants
· Accurately obtain and document patient assessment and vital signs
· Safely transport patients to and from hyperbaric chamber (max 50 lb. lift/assist in a wheelchair)
· Accurately document patient information in Electronic Health Record
· Clean hyperbaric chamber, clinical equipment and patient care areas
· Maintain daily and periodic equipment maintenance documentation
· Communicate any abnormal patient assessment findings with Hyperbaric Oxygen physician
· Attend staff meetings and participate in MHC quality assurance programs and safety drills
· Maintain accurate chamber treatment log
· Maintain hospital and MHC annual competencies and up to date clinical license
· Assist Practice Manager with administrative duties when necessary
· Positively interact with fellow staff and patients in a friendly, constructive manner
· Knowledge of Infection Control, HIPPA and JCHAO regulatory standards per hospital policy provided during training
· Other duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills
– EMT Certification or LPN Licensure
– High School graduate or equivalent
– BLS Certification
Mobile Hyperbaric Centers offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, paid holidays, 401K, and vacation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted. MHC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Job Types: Part-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org